Monday, February 8, 2010

Bakin' Time! VIII

So it's my usual Tuesday day-off.

Somewhere between thinking about the baked cheese cake I made last Tuesday and pondering a plan for a gateau chocolate on Valentine's day come Sunday, I have this sudden crave for a baked chocolate cheesecake. And my PMS has just hit its peak and I can't seem to get sugar out of my mind. Very UN-macrobiotic, indeed, but hey, if macrobiotics is based on the organic, natural food for human body, every single cell in my body is now screaming sugar!! And I shall answer to them respectably.

...but of course, I didn't have my camera with me.

It looks chintzy through the image captured by my cell phone, but tasted great. Another hit among the cream cheese loving family members of mine.

Until next time,

Sak


No comments:

Post a Comment