Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cambio -My New Grocery Store

I was twice recommended by someone to check this place out, and I finally did today. I do 90% of my shopping for organic, macrobiotic items on line because of the convenience, and the points I can earn. But knowing that there is a store like this, a whole-food grocery market Cambio, near enough my house to go before work is nice. (http://organic-cambio.com/)



They have a lot of organic vegetables and fruit, tofu, bread, and pretty much everything, really. My personal favorite, though, is their herb tea collections. I spent a good 10 minutes going through the tea bags one by one.

My friend is visiting this Saturday. I shall be back here for the Indian curry I plan on making for my dear one.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment