Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blueberry Oatmeal

Pancakes are my favorite breakfast in the world. But I've been saving that for some occasions less ordinary than a regular Monday, say, since I started my macrobiotic journey. On my birthday, maybe.

So, for now, my breakfast evolves around something oat-y and berry-ful.

Ingredients:
oatmeal
blueberries (I put a lot)
soy milk
ama-zake
cinnamon powder (to your liking)
water



Super easy to make (you just put everything in a pot and heat till cooked), very digestive and kind to your morning stomach, nice and warm for a winter morning.

Until next time,

Sak

2 comments:

  1. Amazake & cinnamon flavour!
    it looks so healthy and delicious.
    Can I make a oatmeal?
    maybe still difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very easy. No brainer. Guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete