Monday, June 7, 2010

Diary of a Semi-Macrobiotic Japanadian

Hello, my dear readers.

I just wanted to post a note to let you know that my other blog, Life Macrobiotics, has been imported here into Diary of a Japanadian. The two are united on account that I felt like the two aspects of my everyday life are too important to seperate from one another. That, and it's simply easier for me to manage them in just one blog.

My two other artsy blogs, though, Temps de Crayon, and For a Lack of Better Words, both of which I have not renewed in a while by the way, will remain the way they are. I hope you stop by just to check them out once in a while. And your comments are always appreciated and loved! Thank you very much!

Until next time,

Sak

*Life Macrobiotics started on 13th January 2010 when I decided to "convert" my way of eating. It reported the whole-food items I tried and made, as well as recipes and pics. Please see the first post if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment