Monday, June 14, 2010

Disney Nails

Forgot to update my recent favorite. The "Minnie" nail art that my cousin did me while I was at her house in Tokyo.


Sorry about the poor quality of the shot.

The cousin is the biggest Tokyo Disney Land (not the Disney per se) fan that I know of, and she had just come back from yet another visit to the "magical land" as she calls it. I have never even been to the Tokyo Disney Land (which knocks a lot of people's socks off when I tell them; apparently, every Japanese person goes to the theme park at least a couple of times in their life before they reach 30).

The important thing for me here is, the red and the white dots are so adorable on nails, I don't give a rat's ass if they were inspired by Minnie from Disney or Ludo from Labyrinth.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment