Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bread for Breakfast I

Love waking up earlier than usual for two reasons. One, you have time to do things other than getting ready to go to work. Two, you get to have a very decent, even lovely breakfast and actually savor it, like I just did today.



The loaf is from my favorite-in-the-world bakery in my hometown, called Pan Pa Pan. I adore this place for the European bread that they make, and also for its spectacular location: in the middle of woods where anyone who doesn't know of this place would have no chance of coming across unless they took a wrong path, because it's not located anywhere near a civilization, nor a decent road.

The lunch at the cafe is also to die for, especially in the summer, out on the deck.

Until next time,


Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment