Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fashion Report -To The Max!

I used to go on a vintage-shop hopping in West Hollywood about once a month, but after college, most of my much-needed retail therapies took place at South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island in Newport Beach. Sorry, for those of you whose eyes are rolling, you are readin' a blog by an ex-valley girl from OC here!

Oh, and here in Japan, I just don't buy clothes that often for a reason that the trends and styles here don't quite fly for me. I still Bluefly my work gears and dating outfits for the most part, much in awe to the international shipping.

So, I was pretty excited when I smelled that vintageness in the air at the store I was taken to. Instantaneously did it bring me back the good ol' days of West Hollywood. It's surprising how just a whiff of air to your nose can bring back memory and you feel like you are living that moment all over again, even the kind that you never thought you had in your system anymore.


Anyway, I was browsing the vintage store with much excitement, feeling like the college girl that I was, and came across this maxi skirt!




Loooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!


Not a big fan of maxi anything as the trend seems to go of late, but I know good things when I see them.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment