Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Days of Recovery of Sak

I've always thought that a sick day off makes a perfectly valid excuse why you should spoil yourself rotten. Two sick days off? Spoil yourself to death, I'd say! (except I actually did almost die so not literally to death, in this case). By my definition, "spoil myself" involves "a DVD marathon of my favorite flicks of all time" and "eating whatever I want all I want."

During the two days of recovery from the food poisoning I had last week, that's exactly what I did.


Like I mentioned in the previous entry, the second day was when I started wolfing down everything I could lay my hands on. And you know what I've come to realize? When all the nutrition is drained off your biology, what your body craves the most is not chicken soup or cobb salad... nothing healthy and hearty, at least. Instead, you are in serious need of sodium, saturated fat, and carbohydrate.

So, junk it up and junk away, I did.

First with a new flavor from Haagen-Dazs...


...then my ultimate junk favorite, Shin Ramen.


20,000 empty calories and completely guilt-free!

Until next time,

Sak

2 comments:

  1. Shin Ramen!! that takes me back!!

    高校以来食べてないよ~。久々に食べたい♪ハーゲンダッツもlooks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are just divine! You should start going grocery shopping more often, rummy!

    ReplyDelete