Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweet, Soft and Scrumptious

OK, OK. I admit. My blog has been full of food-related posts of late like never before. Inevitably I have been pigging out, but hey, I don't deny myself the pleasure of divine moments of small, delicious luxuries. So why shouldn't I share with the world what I savor that makes me so darn happy?

And today, I am proudly presenting to you the flan from Enfance, a small, quaint bakery that I came across when I was out for a walk the other day.




Its taste? T ate up his share while I shut off my cybershot, let me just tell you that.


Very creamy and rich in taste, yet so light on tongue.

Apparently you can order their goodies and ship within Japan, so I'm gonna link their homepage here for Japanese readers with sweet tooth. --> Enfance

Until next time,


Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment