Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thinking Simple

Had been feeling like simplifying my life, and this morning I decided to start my mission with getting rid of things that I do not need. Stuff is just stuff. I want to own less and look more for value and quality and worth in what remains.

So I let myself start with things in the boudoir. First ones to bid my farewell to? Makeups.

How did I accumulate so much? I did a ballpark calculation in my head and got totally and utterly depressed at how much money I've spent on things that I don't even use any more; things that I used for the first time and the last time billion months ago, as well as things with the colors that just plain don't "do it" for me anymore. Which turns out to be more than a half of what I owned.

Preposterous!


Above are the executed. Bye! All of you!

And into the wastebasket, they went. I'm going to go through my closet eventually.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment