Friday, March 5, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I decided to give myself a pedi today. It always puts me in a good mood. I've always thought the toes look a bit like 10 little people, and I have been feeling sorry for the last guy on the left end with the "exoskeleton" over and around it for the last month and a half since I broke it.

In Japan, spring is often symbolized with the national flower, cherry blossoms. In owe of the spring warmth that we've been blessed as of late, I pedi-ed my toes (minus one) with the color of the flower.


Men don't easily understand why we, women, like getting our pedi done. I think it's kinda similar to the relationship we have with our shoe fetish by nature, for the majority of us at least.

One of the moments guaranteed to make me happy to have been born a girl.

Until next time,

Sak

2 comments:

  1. Your idea that everyone has ten people on their foots sounds realy cute.
    I wish last sweet guy will come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fumi: thank you. he is on his way.

    ReplyDelete