Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back Home

Came back to Aichi on Sunday. The heat is not so bad as I got myself preprared for, as long as I stay in.


The whole being-a-mom thing has been not so bad as I got myself prepared for, either. Little A is growing. Changing every day. Becoming more and more precious. But sometimes, I see her sleeping, I find myself screaming in my head, "Holy crap, I'm a mother of that child!" The whole notion hasn't quite sunken in yet. I go with the motion of feeding and changing and putting her to bed and all, but I still don't know how my being has changed from what I used to be to a mother, if at all. Me?! A mother!?


For the first couple of weeks, she was  virtually immobile. So it's quite entertaining to see how she has started kicking air for no apparent reason when she is happy enough. Possibly inspired by the swimmers on TV in the Olympics? 

Until next time,

Sak


No comments:

Post a Comment