Monday, December 6, 2010

Lunch in Tokyo

Was in Tokyo for T's guitar (and my curling hair dryer), and for lunch we went to a semi-microbiotic restaurant where meat is allowed. I opted for a curry lunch, and the yumminess blew the roof off!




Num num.

Btw, I haven't blogged about how my macrobiotic life has been going, but I still do believe in and practice it. For lunch or dinner together with a company of someone, however, it's hard to follow the whole all-organic, no-animal-anything concept completely. I have meat and dairy, yet the enjoyment of having a meal with the people I love takes my feeling guilty to back seat. Like my beloved author Mireille Guilliano says, "moderation is the key," and I believe that should be applied to everything in life.

Untill next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment