Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lost in Translation

I woke up at 7 in the morning, and was in a total dismay to find the unfamiliar in my room...


...and I come to my senses and remind myself that It's NOT my room. It's the hotel room I've been staying since the night before.

I get up and open the curtains to see on my right...

...buildings. And on my left...


...more buildings.

Good morning, Tokyo!

Anyway, this was last Monday. Two nights in the capital city got me really lonely. Not the kind of loneliness where I miss someone and need a hug, but the kind where things are happening before I can think, you know? The kind where mind comes after matter. Lonely in the sense that you don't know what the heck you want because you can't hear yourself think very clearly.

Well, being lost aside, I do love the over-sized robe thingy that Japanese hotels usually have in each room, though. Very cozy to sleep in. And the cotton slippers.



Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment