Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blue and Green

I seldom stay outside for a rather clinical reason than out of preference. (You can find it out in my entry if you are interested: http://diaryofajapanadian.blogspot.com/2009/07/sun-and-me.html. ) But last Sunday, I joined a BBQ that took place under the late summer sun for 6 hours or so. I hadn't been out for that long in a long, long time. I was perfectly fine, though, since the leaves of trees provided really nice shade the whole time we were there, despite the otherwise scorching sun.

Anyway, to get to the point, I can't get over how magical the place was. It was a camping site up on a mountain and quite secluded, yet close enough from the civilization that it only took us a mere 10-minute drive to get. The cloudless blue above us gave a really nice contrast to the green that was around us.



I had forgotten how nice it feels to be in woods. The air feels nice and clean in your lungs. You feel like you have a better eye sight. I wish I could have had a nap there.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment