Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Film Report -The Artist

Just had another solo-movie outing, and saw The Artist.


Great movie. I liked it. It pulled the whole classic-themed aspect of the film simply well. Too bad they can't make another film like this again - or it'd be really hard to pull off following this one anyway.

Took me back to to the summer of 2001 when I was taking a Literature in Cinema I or II at CSULB, where we were to see a movie every week in classroom. They usually had us see movies that are either black-and-white and silent, or the kinds that you can't rent from Blockbuster.

The music can be, at times, annoying, though. I don't know if that's because of my pre-maternal hormone level, or it's purposefully done that way. I am guessing the later.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment