Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back to Being a Bookworm

Have been going to the city library recently. Like the super market I last posted about, it's about 10 minutes on foot. A very good excuse for myself why I should go out for a walk.


Yea, it's pretty, ain't? But it kinda stands out in an ironic way, if you ask me, 'cause the rest of the city isn't exactly built on an as modern-and-architechtually-aware paradigm as this. The words are that my current home base has a lot of money, being a city with many supporting factories for Toyota in it. Well, I am all for building a good public library with the money that they can afford, so good job, mayor!

Very nice on the inside, too.



My current hard-cover enthusiasm is for Japanese novels by Kaori Ekuni and recipe books for baking with a rice cooker.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment