Friday, January 21, 2011

List of 10 -Songs I Listen to When Life is a Bitch

1) So What -Pink
2) Living on a Prayer -Bon Jovi
3) I Will Survive -Gloria Gaynor
4) Burieid Myseld Alive -The Used
5) I Love Rock 'n Rill -Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
6) Bohemian Rhapsody -Queen
7) Bitch -Meredith Brooks
8) It's My Life -Bon Jovi
9) Just Like A Pill -Pink
10) Blue and Yellow -The Used

Best listened while driving on the highway at night, just to avoid people wondering why I'm screaming the English lyrics to the perfection like a crazy Japanese person... Or just to avoid people see or hear me screaming. Also make sure the volume on the stereo is explosive to some extent.

Better if you have a passenger in the car to scream with you.

Not in particular order.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment