Friday, June 8, 2012

A Mom-and-daughter Relationship Paradigm

I am back home at my parents'.

As expected, mom is driving me nuts. How did I ever live with her? It's a wonder. A moment she opens her mouth, my stomach just shrinks and I just wanna leave the room. Was she always like this when I was growing up, and didn't I just know any better? I am going bananas just by hearing her talk to me, and I am probably doing the same to her to a degree by being mute, a solution I came up with to shut her up.

I wonder if it's because I am too much like her, or if I've grown so completely different from her. I have a mixed feeling that it's probably a bit of both. And here's hoping that I won't make my daughter feel the same about me when she is my age.

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment