Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Gatteau Chocolate

Hadn't baked for ages. Too long, indeed, to call myself fond of baking in my profile any more. So, the damage was to be undone in a serious manner, and since I was at my folks', I took advantage of their kitchen -way better equipped for baking than my new apartment, and did some Christmas baking.

A chocolate cake was my hubby's request. Are chocolate cakes Christmas-y? was my question that was popped in my head, but sis was applauding his request, so I thought, what the heck.

And here is my holiday creation. Ta da!


I couldn't shake off the notion that a gatteau chocolate isn't exactly a Christmas cake, so I thought I should at least make it snowy. Traditionally speaking, a Chrismas cake should be of dried fruit of some kind, no?

Anyways, we had a little family Christmas dinner so I thought I should post some photos of sis's creation, too.



I made the soup, by the way.



Merry Christmas!

Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment