Saturday, November 20, 2010

White Are The Roses

A dear friend of mine Y had a wedding party, and I was there to be shared the love and happiness that she and her hubby spreaded.

I have been to many weddings in my life. Some traditional. Some unique. Some simple. Some nonparticular. But one thing I can say in common about all of them is that they have always left me with the belief in love. And I LOVE that feeling, like you have become a better person just because you've seen something beautiful.

Ah, weddings...

Anyways, Y let us bring all the center-piece flowers home after the party. Being the flower lover that I am, I jumped onto the roses that I was eyeing the whole time.

In the living room...


...and on my vanity.



Thank you for sharing the love, Y, and congratulations!
Until next time,

Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment