Sunday, October 10, 2010

Look, The Sun Is Rising!

Woke up at 4:30. Crap. It's very depressing when it's still dark out and you can't bring yourself to go back to sleep. So I got up and gave myself a pedi-and-mani treatment. I'm doing laundry as I write, and I probably will start cleaning after this. Love how unnecessarily productive I am being out of freaking out and not being able to stay still.

Didn't I just have a similar morning? click here. Well, this time, it's not about a debut at an important seminar or making a maid-of-honor speech at a wedding. It's about, gasp, meeting "the parents." Obviously, being brought up in a very traditional household, I never thought the day would come until I am to lawfully tie the knot with my other half, where meeting them would be more like, "hi, my name is Sak and I am to be your daughter-in-law" kind of thing, rather than, "hi, my name is Sak and your son has not proposed to me but I am here because, you know, I thought I should give you the headsup."

My high-school gal pal R is getting married today, by the way. Congrats, girl! Sorry I can't go to the wedding, but we will meet soon to celebrate, 'K?

Maybe it's a great day for me, too. Well, I can hope, can't I?

Good luck, me!

Until next time,

Sak

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sak thought I'd say hello watching the moon shining...and Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a bunch! The full moon is on 23rd, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh,thought it was the full moon.
    I wished you both happy.

    at least it was the special full moon to me.

    ReplyDelete